Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching. Coppell ISD monitors staffing needs throughout the year and will fill substitute positions as needed.
|Coppell ISD is currently accepting new substitute teacher applications through January 16, 2017.|
Requirements to be a substitute teacher in Coppell ISD
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Coppell ISD strives to employ the most qualified applicants; therefore, certified applicants will be considered first.
- Must have a high school diploma or U.S. certified equivalent
- Must speak and understand conversational and proper English
- REGION 10 Training is a CISD REQUIREMENT
- Complete an online application. This is required to be considered as a substitute teaching candidate.
- We require, as a part of the application, 3 references. References may NOT be a family member and you MUST provide email addresses for all references.
- We will review all applications and then extend an invitation to attend a required orientation to those candidates who qualify.
- All substitute candidates will be required to attend a CISD orientation. *Orientations are by invitation only.
- Substitute candidates are also required to complete the Region 10 Education Service Center's Substitute Teacher Training Program. Program information is given during substitute orientation
Consideration for employment is at the discretion of the CISD Human Resources Department.
CISD is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute teacher!
Coppell ISD - Human Resources Substitute Services
200 South Denton Tap Road
Coppell, Texas 75019