|K||10:15 - 10:45|
|1st||10:45 - 11:15|
|2nd||11:45 - 12:15|
|3rd||11:15 - 11:45|
|4th||12:15 - 12:45|
|5th||12:45 - 1:15|
a) Signed Settlement Statement (signatures required are the purchaser and the Title agent). A preliminary statement for estimation of closing costs is not acceptable; or
b) Signed Rental/Lease Agreement (signatures must be provided by both parties) showing the occupancy date
When an account is updated a green ✔ appears by the child's name.
Volunteer Criminal Background Check
Visit www.coppellisd.com/app for tutorials and frequently asked questions
The SchoolwideEnrichment Model (SEM) at Austin Elementary Top Ten Countdown
This hasbeen an exciting year at Austin Elementary as we have continued to move forwardin our implementation of The Schoolwide Enrichment Model. One of the most significant additions to ourSEM repertoire this year has been the launching of our school wide enrichmentclusters. Fourth and fifth gradelearners began their cluster journey in late October and culminated with an amazingShowcase at the end of December where they declared, “I believe in me!” They were soon followed by our second andthird grade learners who began participating in enrichment clusters inJanuary. They outdid themselves at theirEnrichment Cluster Showcase in March, where their message was “We can doanything!” While the journey is far fromover, I thought this would be a good time to reflect back on a few of thecelebrations, accomplishments, and special moments that have already made SEMat Austin Elementary so amazing.
Top Ten Quotes fromour Learners about Enrichment Clusters:
10. “It was so much fun and so exciting. I love the Enrichment Clusters!”
9. “I cannot think of anything I would change inmy cluster…except make it longer!”
8. “I got to enjoy a wonderful experience withstudents and teachers who love the same things I love!”
7. “I think the WHOLE DISTRICT should doenrichment clusters.”
6. “It was MY cluster. It was like I was the teacher!”
5. “We learned how much fun hard work can be!”
4. “I got to be an archeologist!”
3. “I loved my cluster because I got to use mytalents to help kids in Africa.”
2. “I will keep working on my cluster even whenit is over because I like the way it feels in my heart when
I am making the world a better place.”
Andthe number one Enrichment Cluster quote…
1. “I actually feel very important right now! I never feel that at school.”
From themouths of babes! How rewarding it is to hear our learners expressing such joyand excitement over their enrichment cluster experience. However, lest you think SEM is only abouthaving fun and feeling good, take a look at some of the things our AustinMustangs are telling us they have learned!
Top Ten QuotesAbout What They are Learning
· “I learned howto take blood pressure, how to use a food chart, and how to keep my bodyhealthy.”
· “I learned howto edit films and add animation.”
· “I learned thatyou have to work together on a project if you want it to work out.”
· “I learned aboutsome cool careers!”
· “I learned howto do stop animation.”
· “I learned aboutbody systems, endorphins, and how to measure heart rate.”
· “I learnedtrigonometry, measuring, and that you have to be very careful around dangerous tools.”
· “I learned aboutcircuits and solar energy.”
· “I learned howto wrap an ankle and how to do reflexology.”
· “I learned howto do the Heimlich maneuver, and I taught my friends.”
The listcould go on and on! Our learners areworking hard, discovering new interests, and finding ways to make a differencein our world!
It hasbeen a year full of growth, courage, hard work, and new horizons. Together, oureducators and learners have forged new paths on our SEM journey. Let’s take a look at what they haveaccomplished.
Top TenCelebrations and Accomplishments
· Successful launch of EnrichmentClusters for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5thgrades
· Two incredible Enrichment ClusterShowcases with our learners acting as docents
· All staff were trained in the“Why, What, and How” of Curriculum Compacting.
· Opportunities to share our SEMvision and journey with several visitors including Laurel Mountain Elementaryin Round Rock ISD, 16 educators from Coppell Middle School West, and severalcampus and district level administrators from Montgomery ISD.
· Involvement of more than 20parent and community volunteers as experts and consultants in E-Time andEnrichment Cluster experiences. Volunteers included an emergency room nurse, a paramedic, a policeofficer, an electrical engineer, a city council member, a landscape designer, ahearing specialist, a Tai Kwon Do instructor, and many more!
· Clay Creators raised and donated$138.44 and four handmade puppy/kitten food bowls to Operation Kindness.
· Fitness Frenzy organized a“Health Day” for Austin Elementary.
· Digital Card Creators sent cardsof appreciation to local police officers and fire fighters as well as messagesof encouragement to residents of a local nursing home.
· Why Knot Woodworking designed,constructed, and donated a new picnic table to Austin Elementary.
· Coppell Kid Painters Guilddonated original paintings of Coppell landmarks to a local McDonald’srestaurant and original artwork and messages of hope to a needy child inAfrica.
Ourlearners and educators are doing great things, and we are not done yet! Our kindergarten and first grade learnerswill be embarking on their enrichment cluster journey beginning on Friday,April 12th. They too willhave the opportunity to explore an area of interest in depth and develop aproduct or service based on what they discover. Our youngest learners will be showcasing their accomplishments at theKindergarten / First grade Enrichment Cluster Showcase on Friday, May 31st. It is an event you will not want to miss!
To learn more about the SEMjourney at Austin Elementary, follow our SEM blog at www.learningmadesemple.blogspot.com. To become involved in this exciting journey,contact Liz Malone at 214-496-7335. Ms.Malone can also be contacted through email at email@example.com.
"Like" us on Facebook -- Austin Elementary
For more information, click on the items listed above or hover to pause scrolling announcements.