To schedule an appointment for enrollment, call 214-496-8500.
You will need to bring the following documentation to your scheduled appointment:
- Proof of residency in Coppell ISD:
a) Signed Settlement Statement (signatures required are the purchaser and the Title agent). A preliminary statement for estimation of closing costs is not acceptable; or
b) Signed Rental/Lease Agreement (signatures must be provided by both parties) showing the occupancy date
- A current utility bill (containing the resident name and address)
- Student’s original social security card (if applicable) – Office personnel will make a copy.
- Student’s original birth certificate or passport – Office personnel will make a copy
- Photo identification of parent/legal guardian (driver’s license/passport)
- Custody papers:
- Custodial parent will need to provide a copy of the divorce decree
- Legal Guardian must provide court documentation or notarized paperwork
- Immunization records (Texas state law will not allow an out-of-state student to start without this paperwork) - your child’s previous school can provide this information
- Withdrawal papers if enrolling during the school year
- Most recent Report Card your child’s previous school can provide this document
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THESE DOCUMENTS WHEN ENROLLING YOUR STUDENT.
The student’s previous school is obligated to provide you with immunization records and the last report card.