The mission of the Coppell Independent School District, as a committed and proven leader in educational excellence, is to ensure our learners achieve personal success, develop strong moral character, and become dynamic leaders and global citizens with a zeal for service by engaging each individual through innovative learning experiences led by a visionary staff and progressive community.
Empowered with knowledge and skills, each CISD learner courageously pursues individual passions and meaningfully contributes to the evolving world.
- Everyone has equal intrinsic worth.
- Every individual can learn.
- Learning is a life-long pursuit.
- Hard work and commitment are essential for achieving extraordinary results.
- Individuals are responsible for the choices they make.
- Honesty, integrity, and respect are critical to success in life.
- Shared moral values are essential for a healthy community.
- A supportive family environment is important to the healthy development of every individual.
- Pursuing an enriched and balanced life helps create a healthy individual.
- Individuals have a responsibility to make a positive contribution to their community.
- A quality education creates life-long opportunities.
- While change involves risk it provides opportunity for progress.
- Diversity enriches our community.