Early Childhood Pre-K
- Austin Elementary, 161 S. Moore Road, Coppell, TX 75019
- Denton Creek Elementary, 250 Natches Trace, Coppell, TX 75019
- Lakeside Elementary, 1100 Village Parkway, Coppell, TX 75019
- Wilson Elementary, 200 South Coppell Road, Coppell, TX 75019
Eligibility: Coppell ISD offers an Early Childhood Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Program for eligible students who...
- are 4 years of age on or before September 1 for the enrolling school year
- reside within the boundaries of Coppell ISD CISD Attendance Zone
- meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- The child qualifies for Free or Reduced Lunch;
- The child needs English as a second language or Bilingual programming, and must be tested for limited English Proficiency;
- The child qualifies as homeless as defined by federal law;
- The child qualifies as a child of an active duty member of the US Armed Forces or the child of a member of the US Armed Forces who was injured or killed while serving on active duty;
- The child is currently in or has been in foster care; or
- The child is the son/daughter of a peace officer, firefighter or emergency medical first responder for the Star of Texas Award.
If you feel your child is qualified please apply for testing. All students must be tested to determine qualification. For additional information contact 214-496-6913.
Early Childhood Pre-K Application for Testing
WE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ONCE CISD IS ABLE TO BEGIN SCHEDULING TESTING. DO NOT RE-APPLY, ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. DUPLICATE APPLICATION WILL DELAY THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION.
WHILE ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED NO REGISTRATION WILL BE SCHEDULED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Read eligibility requirement on the left before applying
Coppell ISD does not offer tuition
pay Early Childhood pre-kindergarten at this time.