The Mission of the Coppell ISD Child Nutrition Department is to provide quality nutritious meals in a customer-focused environment. By working together as a team, we will strive to learn and improve through continuous training so that our students will be able to develop healthy minds and bodies.
What's New for 2017-2018
- With earlier start times, let the Child Nutrition department help with your morning routine! We offer nutritious breakfast options daily to help your learner start the day out right.
- This year, all elementary schools will feature monthly Farm Fresh Fridays! On the second Friday of each month, we will highlight an in-season, Texas-Grown fruit or vegetable. Check our new “Nutrition Education and Recipes” page each month for new recipes from Chef Helen Duran and fun, farm fresh flyers!
- New Vegetarian options are available for all schools including a Broccoli Cheese Croissant, Meatless Italian Calzone and Mediterranean-Style Falafel Bites!
- Middle & High Schools will be featuring several new menu items this school year. Updated menu guidelines for the Middle & High Schools can be found under the “Resources” section on the right side of this page.
- Check out our new “Calendar of Events” to see what fun activities are taking place in your cafeteria!
School Breakfast Program
With this year’s earlier start times, the Child Nutrition department can help with your morning routine! We offer nutritious breakfast options daily to help your learner start the day out right. We serve kid favorites including whole grain pancakes, waffles, chicken or sausage biscuits, assorted cereals and even whole grain donuts! Fruit and milk are also offered as part of each meal.
Research shows that children who eat a nutritious breakfast exhibit improved cognitive function, memory, and attention! Give your child a great start to the day with a nutritious breakfast.
School Breakfast Pricing:
Middle & High School--$1.50
Students eligible for free lunch receive FREE BREAKFAST
Students eligible for reduced lunches receive breakfast for $0.30