What are the terms?
What is the expectation for the condition of the device when it is returned?
The learner will exercise all due and reasonable care in handling the use of iPad and associated peripherals and agrees to return the equipment in good condition at the end of each school year. Coppell ISD accepts and acknowledges reasonable and normal wear and tear of the iPad over the course of its useful life. Aesthetic scratches are considered normal wear and tear that learners/parents would not be held responsible for if they are not covered under the standard 1 year warranty agreement.
Where do I find a copy of policies associated with use of the iPad?
What are the general iPad rules?
Learners will come prepared to class with their iPads charged and ready for the day.
No Loaning or Borrowing iPads
- Do NOT loan iPads or other equipment to other learners.
- Do NOT borrow an iPad from another learner.
- Do NOT share passwords or usernames with others.
• Inappropriate media may not be used as wallpaper.
• Presence of weapons, pornographic materials, inappropriate language, alcohol, drug, gang-related symbols or pictures will result in disciplinary actions.
• Passwords on wallpaper are not to be used.
• Sound will be muted at all times unless permission is obtained from the teacher for instructional purposes.
• Headphones can be used unless it becomes a distraction and is impacting the instructional process.
• Do not delete any folders or files that you did not create or that you do not recognize. Deletion of certain files will result in an iPad failure and will interfere with your ability to complete class work and may affect your grades.
• iPad must be transported in an approved backpack or case.
iPad Covers and Accessories
• All learners will be required to have a cover on their iPad at all times.