Inter-District Employee Transfer Request
Human Resources sends out information regarding inter-district employee transfers in March. This year we will conduct the inter-district employee transfer process as follows:
Guidelines for Employee Transfer Requests (2020-2021):
- Coppell ISD employees who want to be considered for a transfer to a position on another campus must complete a CISD Transfer Form in TalentEd Records. Please email Cheri Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for a transfer form.
- The window to submit a transfer request form is February 18, 2020 to May 22, 2020.
- Principals and Directors may hire a transfer for an open position until June 5, 2020. Voluntary transfers will not be made after this date.
- Prior to submitting a transfer request form, the employee must notify his/her Principal or Director of their desire to be placed on the transfer list. There is a place on the form for you to acknowledge that this step has been done.
- The Executive Director of Human Resources will receive all transfer requests. Once officially received, employees requesting a transfer will be placed on a Master Transfer list that is updated and shared in Google Docs with all Principals and Directors.
- When a vacancy occurs for which an employee on the transfer list is appropriately credentialed, the staff member may be contacted by the Principal or the Director where the vacancy exists to schedule an interview. Submitting an application for a transfer does not guarantee a transfer; however, the request for transfer will be given consideration if:
- there is a vacancy for which the staff member is qualified at the requested campus or department
- the employee has the proper certification for the open position
- the Principal or Director where the vacancy occurs agrees and recommends the transfer
- the Principal of the campus or Director where the staff member is presently assigned agrees to the transfer
- the Executive Director of Human Resources approves the transfer request
- The Executive Director of Human Resources will notify the employee if the requested transfer is granted.