To schedule an appointment for enrollment, contact our registrar Lori Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org orby phone at 214-496-8100.You will need to bring the following documentation to your scheduled appointment:
- Proof of residency in Coppell ISD:
a) Signed HUD Settlement Statement (signatures required are the purchaser and the Title agent). A preliminary statement for estimation of closing costs is not acceptable; or
b) Signed Rental/Lease Agreement (signatures must be provided by both parties) showing the occupancy date
- A current utility bill (containing the resident name and address)
- Student’s original social security card (if applicable) – Mrs. Farrell will make a copy.
- Student’s original birth certificate or passport – Mrs. Farrell will make a copy
- Photo identification of parent/legal guardian (driver’s license/passport) - Mrs. Farrell will make a copy
- Custody papers:
- Custodial parent will need to provide a copy of the divorce decree
- Legal Guardian must provide court documentation or notarized paperwork
- Immunization records (Texas state law will not allow an out-of-state student to start without this paperwork) - your child’s previous school can provide this information
- Withdrawal papers if enrolling during the school year
- Most recent Report Card your child’s previous school can provide this document
- Any information on participation in Special Programs would be very helpful.
The student’s previous school is obligated to provide you with immunization records and the last report card.