What is the Mission of Partners in Excellence?
Our mission is to prepare our learners for life after graduation by engaging in reciprocal community partnerships that expose them to career opportunities, industry experts and real-world projects.
What does it mean to be a Partner in Excellence?
Being a Partner in Excellence means you and your organization share your knowledge, skills, and experiences (intellectual capital) with our Coppell ISD.
Who can become a Partner in Excellence?
Partners of the district represent all facets of our community including but not limited to businesses (for and not for profit), civic groups, agencies and institutions of higher education.
How can I get involved?
There are a number of opportunities for partnership. See the list of the most common partnerships below!
How will we be matched with a school?
- Participating in real-world projects
- Mentoring (Personal, project or career)
- Speaking engagements (live or streaming)
- Job shadowing, internships or work-based programs
- Offering field-based experiences
- Serving as a project or competition judge
- Creating other valuable partnerships, depending on your group's experience, skills, and knowledge
Partnerships are made based on the needs of our schools and the goals of the partner that is getting involved.
Is there a minimum number of volunteer hours needed to be a Partner in Excellence?
No, we welcome any time available and will work with you so that you can volunteer in a way that makes sense with your schedule.