Returning Student Enrollment
(PreK - 11th grade students currently enrolled in 2020-21 school year)
Coppell ISD uses the PowerSchool Enrollment online system for returning student enrollment. As always, your child’s enrollment for each school year will not be complete until the online enrollment has been submitted prior to the school year.
How Do I Get Started?
At the end of April parents/guardians will receive an email with instructions and a link with a secure “snapcode” that connects directly to a student’s enrollment information. Parents will receive a separate email for each student currently enrolled in Coppell ISD. Once the parents/guardians receive the email, it is very important to complete the enrollment as soon as possible. Class schedules for secondary students and teacher assignments for elementary students will not be processed until the enrollment has been completed.
- Click the unique link provided in the Returning Student Enrollment email. (*This link has your student’s snapcode embedded in it so you won’t have to type in the snapcode to access your student’s information).
- If you already have an online enrollment account from last year, you will use that to sign into the Account Sign In section on the left side of the screen (see image below). If you do not have an account, click Create an Account on the right side of the screen (see image below). Please note that you cannot create a new account with an email address that already has an account associated with it. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot password? link.
- Once you have either logged in or created an account, you will be asked to verify your student’s date of birth. Then the system will take you through the forms you must fill in to complete the online enrollment process. Make sure you Submit at the end of the process.
- After submitting the completed form, if you have additional students to register, click the Returning Student Registration link and enter your next student’s unique snapcode that you received in a separate email. Alternatively, you can log out and then click on the link in the email for your other student.
Special Circumstances Forms
- If a parent authorizes a relative or caregiver to assume educational responsibility please complete the Authorization Agreement for Voluntary Adult Caregiver form (NOTE: this form must be notarized)
- If a guardian's name is not on the lease or deed of residence because the guardian(s) and child(ren) are living with a CISD resident, please complete the Notarized Affidavit of Residence (NOTE: affidavits must be notarized)
- If a child is attending a CISD school because they receive after school child care from a grandparent, please complete the Nonresident Notarized Grandparent After-School Care Affidavit (NOTE: affidavit must be notarized)
The campus registrar will let you know how to provide these forms electronically (preferred) or in hardcopy.