How To Get Involved
We believe family involvement is a cornerstone to a child's academic success. You are welcome to be a school volunteer. First, you must go through a background check. Click here for more information.
At school, you might decide to:
- Support a Parent Booster Club, or join the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) or the Dad’s Club
- Help out in the library or cafeteria, judge academic competitions or coach an academic team
- Serve on a campus or district advisory committee Remember that your support at home is equally important in helping your child succeed in the classroom.
At home you can:
- Help them develop strong study habits, and regularly practice spelling and math
- Use the applications and websites that support their class work
- Appropriately use technology by setting parental controls
- Make sure they attend school every day, on time, and are ready to learn