- Email, E-newsletters and E-flyers (PeachJar)
- CISD Mobile App for iPhone and Android devices
- Face-to-face appointments and parent conferences
- Teacher websites and social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter
- Letters and papers sent home in your child's folder or binder
- Telephone, if needed
Every day, educators have an open-class period when they are available by appointment to talk with you about anything concerning your child.
At the elementary level, every fall and spring, the district schedules parent-teacher conferences to discuss your child’s performance on standardized tests. Plan to arrive early, as the day will be fully booked with appointments.