The STAAR Report Card
Previously, the Texas Education Agency, TEA, published each child's STAAR results on the Confidential Student Report (CSR) and provided the district a paper copy of the results to send home. TEA has redesigned the CSR and given it a new name, the STAAR Report Card. The redesign has significant changes with the goal of providing a more user-friendly report on student progress. The new STAAR Report Card will include:
- growth and progress information
- a recommended summer reading list
- the learner's Lexile levels and trend data
- resources for parents in both English and Spanish
- possible questions for parents to ask school staff
For more detailed information about the new STAAR Report Card, please visit tea.texas.gov/studentreport/.
Due to the changes, all STAAR results will be available online for parents. No paper reports will be sent home.
If you would like a paper copy of your child’s results, please contact your child’s campus.
STAAR 3-8 Report Cards will be available end of the day on June 13, 2018.
Please note that the state has the entire day to post the results on June 13. If you access the student portal system and do not see current results, please try back later that day or on June 14th.
STAAR EOC Report Cards are currently available.
Directions to Access the Report Card
To access your child’s STAAR Report Card online, you need your child’s unique access code. The unique access code may be found in one of two ways:
- If you have a Confidential Student Report (CSR) from a previous STAAR test taken by your child, their unique access code is located in the pale green rectangle at the bottom of the CSR.
- Enter your child’s social security number or their state ID number in the state’s system.
Click on the appropriate link below to access user friendly directions to your child’s STAAR Report Card.