Important Austin Information
"Working together, we are committed to creating profound learning experiences for each child, while nurturing meaningful relationships, to positively impact our world."
Austin Campus Beliefs:
- Our school community works together to develop unique learning opportunities while providing support and encouragement needed for lifelong success and the skills necessary to become productive contributors to a global society.
- An effective classroom allows learners and educators to take risks in a physically and emotionally safe and supportive environment.
- Our educators embrace professional learning and collaboration as critical components in preparing our learners as they pursue their passions in the 21st century.
- A successful learner pursues their passion while becoming an independent thinker, problem solver, and risk taker.
- Families and special friends are invited to join their students on Fridays in the cafeteria for lunch! Extra tables are provided for additional space. Our first Family Friday will be September 6th! We can't wait to see you!