• In many cases, students wish to apply for accommodations on the ACT or College Board tests (SAT, PSAT, AP).

    Parents will need to complete the forms linked below and deliver printed, signed copies of all forms and documentation to CHS. Leave an envelope containing all documents at the front entrance vestible for Mr. Shelby in Student Services Central.


    College Board Accommodations Request Form


    ACT Accommodations Request Form


    If you still have questions, please email or call our main campus testing coordinator:

    Mr. Scott Shelby