Course Registration 23-24: Coming Soon. Feel free to reference last year's information (below) until all updates have been made!
We are excited to kick off registration for the 22-23 academic year. Below are the steps to take for you and your child to complete registration for 9th grade at CHS9. This process is for current CISD 8th graders entering CHS9. New students to CISD will complete registration during the summer and can visit the New Enrollment page for more information as available.
1. Review the Registration Timeline to get an idea of the events CHS9 will be hosting to help with the registration process. Plan to attend virtual events such as the CHS9 Showcase and the Open Zoom Counselor sessions.
2. Watch the High School Planning Video for information on graduation requirements, endorsement options, creating a personal graduation plan, and entering information in the home access center. Counselors will be reviewing this information with students at middle schools Febuary 9-11.
3. Use the Personal Graduation Plan Template to create a guide for the courses you or your child would like to take 9th-12th grade. Remember, this is a guide and will be updated each year. The only grade that is intended to be final is 9th grade course selections.
4. Enter all the information from your Personal Graduation Plan into the Home Access Center (HAC). If needed, review the High School Planning Video as a refresher on how to enter information into HAC.
5. After February 14th, all students requests will be reviewed by counselors and students will be contacted if corrections and/or adjustments are necessary. Any changes after February 14 will be made via the course verification form that will be available beginning March 2nd and will be due by March 11th. There will be no changes after March 11 for the 22-23 school year.
CTE Website (Review for Programs of Study)