Fine Arts Learners
- Understand that problems can have more than one solution.
- Make sound judgments about qualitative relationships.
- Know that there are many ways to see and interpret the world.
- Utilize complex forms of problem solving.
- Know that the limits of our language do not define the limits of our cognition.
- Understand how to “speak” without words.
- Can connect on a global level to other academic and world disciplines.
- Are more likely to seek degrees of higher education.
- Score higher on standardized tests.
- Are sought out by employers due to their collaborative and communicative skills.
- Are sought out by colleges and universities, since they are diverse learners.
- Make up a large percentage of CISD’s IB, AP, and DAEP programs
To Fine Arts Learners
- Appreciate & Evaluate the Arts
- Create or Perform meaningful works of art
- Understand Historical/Cultural Influence and Impact of the Arts on the global community
- Awareness of the role of Collaboration in the Arts