April 6, 2020 Special Board Meeting
Coppell ISD Board Briefs are highlights of select items from the CISD Board of Trustees meetings. Click here for a complete list of agenda items, presentations, meeting minutes and a video of the meeting.
Board of Trustees Special Meeting Reports
- Trustees heard a report from Dr. Lizzy Asbury, CEO TransCend4, on the Long Long-Range Facilities Planning Committee;
- The Board heard a report from Chief Financial Officer Diana Sircar on the Budget process;
- Trustees heard a report on Enrollment Projections from Kristen Streeter, Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services; and
- The Board received Curriculum and Instruction Updates from Dr. Angie Applegate, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction.
Board of Trustees Special Meeting Action Items
- The Board approved the submission of an evaluation waiver for the 2019-2020 school year to the Texas Education Agency (TEA) due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and its unforeseen impacts on the school setting; and
- Trustees approved a Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Coppell Independent School District Hereby Declaring a Public Purpose for the Expenditure of District Funds.
2019 - 2020 Board of Trustees
Leigh Walker Manish Sethi Anthony Hill Thom Hulme David Caviness Nichole Bentley Tracy Fisher