Mental Health & Community Resources
If you feel your child and/or family would benefit from an outside professional or community resource, we have compiled a list of various resources by topic area. There are many individuals, agencies, and facilities in the community that can provide services to families.
This list provides examples of the types of local resources available and does not endorse or pass judgment by inclusion or exclusion of an individual, program, or agency.
Crisis Hotline & Parent Support
If this is an emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Text ‘HOME’ to 741741
- Free, 24/7 Support
- Access community and mental health resources
- Phone: 1-800-985-599
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing: 1-800-846-8517
- Text (English, within U.S.): TalkWithUs to 66746
- Text (Spanish, within U.S.): Hablanos to 66746
- Hours of Operation Monday-Friday
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PST
- 24/7 Parents Helping Parents
- All Languages Available