How to Access Middle & High School Schedules in Schoology/HAC (Home Access Center)
Dear Middle and High School Families,
As middle school and high school schedules are being released today (August 10), we want to share instructions on how to access your child’s schedule in Schoology or HAC (Home Access Center.) As a reminder, middle and high school students can access their schedules with their CISD network logins and passwords.
To access your child’s schedule in Schoology (note your child’s classes may not appear in order and the period time may be listed at the end of the course name) :
- Visit https://schoology.coppellisd.com
- Login with your email address (the one you registered your child with for CISD):
- If you do not have or have forgotten your password, follow the instructions here.
- Go to the upper right hand corner and use the arrow to select your child:
- After selecting your child, go to the top left corner and select “Courses.” You will then see your child’s schedule.
To Access Your Child’s Schedule in HAC (Home Access Center)
- Visit https://hac.coppellisd.com/HomeAccess
- Your User Name is your email address (the one you registered your child with at CISD):
- * If you have forgotten your password or have not yet set one up, click on “Forgot My User Name or Password.”
*This option will only work if you have established a security question. If you don’t receive an email about your password, please submit a Help Desk Ticket at www.coppellisd.com/helpdesk. Please note, there may be a delay in responding to help desk tickets with iPad distribution occurring this week. As a reminder, middle and high school students can log in to both Schoology and HAC with their network login and password to access their schedule.
- Click on “Sign in.”
- Once you have logged into your account, choose your child (if you have more than one) using the arrow on the upper right hand side of the screen. Then select the Schedule tab to view your child’s schedule.
We hope these instructions help you access your child’s schedule. Please follow the instructions sent directly from your school or contact your child’s counselor to request a schedule change.