Here is the link for all the Clubs and Organizations available at CHS. All clubs must have a Coppell High School teacher as a sponsor. Both new and returning clubs are responsible for finding a sponsor for their club.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS :
- New and returning clubs must submit a 2022-2023 application by Thursday, September 15, 2022, by 4:15 pm
- Club applications submitted past the September 15, 2022 deadline will be denied and learners are encouraged to submit an application in the next school year (extreme exceptions may be considered).
- Clubs with similar purposes will be encouraged to merge.
- Clubs not following the expectations will be disbanded and encouraged to join other clubs.
Club learner-organizers must:
- Recruit at least one faculty sponsor.
- Recruit at least ten learner-members.
- Create a fair and reasonable method for electing leadership,
- Elect leaders by Friday, September 30, 2022,
- Publish a one-pager about how to join the club, when and where to attend meetings, and the purpose/activities of the club, and
- Submit the Club Data Form by September 30, December 9, February 24, and April 28.
- MUST participate in the Club Expo at all lunches on Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
- Hold at least two monthly club meetings–one meeting is allowed in December and May.
- Avoid meeting after school on Fridays or the last school day before a holiday.
- Qualifying meetings must have at least 10 learner-members present.
- Ensure club meetings are accessible, and faculty sponsors may not sponsor more than three clubs.
- Faculty sponsors must be present for every club meeting.
- Faculty sponsors must approve all fundraisers prior to being sent to the Associate Principal for approval.
- Any non-faculty attendee must have an approved background check through Coppell ISD.
- Learners may not be on the leadership teams of more than three clubs.
- Clubs must include an element of service to the CHS or CISD community.
- Clubs cannot restrict membership except for disciplinary issues and/or disruptions or violations of the club's purpose. The sponsor and associate principal must approve the restriction.
Last Modified on September 15, 2022