Coppell High School Clubs and Organizations 2020 - 2021
Here is the link for all the Clubs and Organizations available at CHS.
Please contact the sponsor of the club, for more information:
- About joining the club
- Meeting schedules
- Activities of the club
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS :
- The club Sponsor must approve all fundraisers prior to being sent the relevant Assistant Principal for approval
- All meetings will be held virtually this Fall. Decision about in-person meeting will be made at at later date.
- Each club must have a CHS Staff Sponsor who MUST be present at all meetings and activities.
- All clubs are required to meet least twice a month. Exception: If there are shortened number of school days in the month for example, in December and June.
- All clubs must avoid meeting on Friday.
- Clubs cannot restrict membership except for disciplinary issues and/or for disruptions or violation of the club's purpose. Restriction must be approved by Sponsor and Assistant Principal.
- In addition to club activities, clubs will be called on to help and serve Coppell High School’s entire student body.
Last Modified on October 6, 2020