Child Nutrition to Offer Curbside Meals at Select Sites Mon.-Thurs., Aug. 17 to Sept. 4
Coppell ISD Child Nutrition will be offering breakfast and lunch meals for curbside pickup during CISD Distance Learning starting Monday, Aug. 17. Meals will be available at select sites Monday-Thursday. Each day, students will pick up a lunch for that day and breakfast for the following day. Thursday meals will include lunch for both Thursday and Friday, and breakfast for Friday and Monday. Vegetarian options available.
Due to government regulations, all meals served at Coppell ISD are required by the USDA/TDA to be served using the National School Lunch Program, just as they are inside the cafeteria. It is important to note that this means that meals are no longer provided to everyone at no charge. Students must apply for free/reduced status through the school lunch application HERE.
Curbside Meal Costs
- Reduced Price Meals - $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch
- Full price breakfast - $1.35
- Full price lunch - $2.85
Weekly Menus can be found at https://coppellisd.nutrislice.com.
Money can be deposited to students' accounts at www.myschoolbucks.com or students may deposit checks when picking up their meals.
Remote learners may pick up meals between 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday at the campuses in bold below. Meals may be picked up at any location closest to you however, schools in parentheses are suggested to pick up from that specific location:
- Austin Elementary
- Canyon Ranch Elementary (Richard J. Lee Elementary and Valley Ranch Elementary)
- Denton Creek Elementary (CMS North)
- Town Center Elementary (Coppell High School)
- Wilson Elementary (Pinkerton Elementary and Cottonwood Elementary)
- Coppell Middle School East (New Tech High @ Coppell, Mockingbird Elementary and Lakeside Elementary)
- Coppell Middle School West (CHS9)
Instructions for Meal Pick Up
- Student’s name, ID number and home school will be required to pick up a student’s meal. Students are not required to be present when picking up meals.
- Meals will be served curbside at each of the above campuses. Follow the signs to the pickup location.
- Before entering the school drive, please prepare your vehicle to expedite the meal service.
- Please remain in your car.
- Walk-ups are welcome, but we ask that you wear a mask and practice social distancing for safety.
- Payments through www.myschoolbucks.com are preferred.
- Checks must be in a sealed envelope with the student’s name, ID number, home school and a contact phone number clearly written on the envelope.
- No change will be given for cash payments. Any change from cash payments will be applied to a child’s MySchoolBucks account.