How to Check Out Books
Physical Library Book Checkout
You can put a book you wish to read on hold from your iPad.
- Go to SSO<Destiny<Catalog
- Search for the book you want. (If we don't have it or it is checked out, change the Location to Coppell Independent School District.)
- Click on the title and then the Hold button.
- When the book arrives/ is ready, you will receive a notice in your ELAR class to go to the library to pick it up.
- We hold the book for 1 week.
- Max 2 holds per learner
- 3 week checkout period
- Books can be returned via the book drop box in front of the library door or right outside the library door.