• Class of 2022 - Transcripts are now available

    For College Applications

    • View the graphic below on where to request your transcript.
    • Keep in mind that summer courses are not added to a transcript until September 15th.
    • Learners are responsible for requesting their transcript through. CHS does not charge current students for transcripts.

    Unoffical Transcripts or Papercopies

    • Current Students can request official/unofficial copies of their transcript through Mrs. Anne Ruedi - Requests can be made in Student Services. 
    flow chart
Order Credentials from Parchment

Other Transcript & Record Requests

  • Alumni & 3rd Party Enrollment Verification Requests

    • Order through Parchment. (If you have trouble opening the link, try using the Google Chrome Browser.)
    • You will need a credit or debit card, transcripts are $5.20 each. 
    • Instructions for ordering transcripts are on the link to the right. 
    • 3rd Party Enrollment Verifications are made via Parchment by selecting the link on the left. The cost for enrollment verification requests is $20.
    NCAA Transcripts
    1. Register at  during your junior year
    2. Send them a six semester transcript (end of junior year transcript). Once you have registered with the NCAA bring the Counseling Secretary your NCAA ID number. She will send your transcript at the end of your junior year. If you attended more than one high school and/or North Lake you will need to also send the NCAA those official transcripts directly from those institutions.
    3. Send them your SAT and/or ACT score directly from Collegeboard or ACT.

    10th & 11th Graders

    • See the Counseling Secretary in the Counseling Office (Student Services). 
      • Please allow 24hrs for all Transcript requests made through Student Services Office.