Class of 2023 & All Current Students
Class of 2022 & All AlumniPlease order your final transcripts through Parchment. Link is on the right.
- Coppell High School is currently in transition for all current student transcript requests. Students will be able to request transcripts beginning August 1st, 2022. We will be using Parchment & the Common Application.
Unofficial Transcripts or Papercopies
- Current Students can request official/unofficial copies of their transcript through Mrs. Anne Ruedi - email@example.com. Requests can be made in Student Services.
Other Transcript & Record Requests
Alumni & 3rd Party Enrollment Verification Requests
- Order through Parchment. (If you have trouble opening the link, try using the Google Chrome Browser.)
- You will need a credit or debit card, transcripts are $5.20 each.
- Instructions for ordering transcripts are on the link to the right.
- 3rd Party Enrollment Verifications are made via Parchment by selecting the link on the left. The cost for enrollment verification requests is $20.
- Register at www.eligibilitycenter.org during your junior year
- Send them a six semester transcript (end of junior year transcript). Once you have registered with the NCAA bring the Counseling Secretary your NCAA ID number. She will send your transcript at the end of your junior year. If you attended more than one high school and/or North Lake you will need to also send the NCAA those official transcripts directly from those institutions.
- Send them your SAT and/or ACT score directly from Collegeboard or ACT.
10th & 11th Graders
- See the Counseling Secretary in the Counseling Office (Student Services).
- Please allow 24hrs for all Transcript requests made through Student Services Office.