District News and Announcements
During the June 27 Board Meeting, the CISD Board Trustees adopted the 2022-2023 Student Code Conduct.
The programs that allowed CISD elementary schools to provide all elementary students with free breakfast and lunch for the past two school years have expired.
September 5, 2022
October 6, 2022
October 7, 2022
Please be advised of the Coppell ISD attendance policy:
For all absences
- Send a handwritten note with your child to school within 3 days and include your child's first and last name, dates absent, and an explanation of the reason for the absence (email is not considered a handwritten note)
- If a note is not provided, the absence will be marked unexcused
- Please bring a doctor’s note, not just a handwritten parent note
- Your doctor may fax a note to the campus
- Please provide a handwritten note after the absence with your child's first and last name, dates absent, and an explanation of the reason for the absence (email is not considered a handwritten note)
- Learner will be responsible for making up work when he/she returns, but does not have to be provided prior to the leave
- If an unexcused extended absence is more than 9 consecutive school days, the learner will be withdrawn ON the 10th consecutive school day
- Please send a handwritten note which indicates the specific date of the religious holiday
- If travel is required, please include the travel dates, and clearly indicate they are travel days.
- Learner will be responsible for making up work when he/she returns
To report an absence, please email Kendra Broom (Attendance Clerk) at email@example.com.
Dr. Greg Axelson