To Access These Services
- Go to mySchoolBucks.com
- From this site you will create your account and add money to your child's school meal account. All you need is your child's name, student ID number (you may get this number by contacting your child's school or the Child Nutrition office at 214-496-8050), and school zip code.
- Click "Sign Up Today!" and enter the required information.
- Click "Finish" to complete the initial registration process.
Things to Know
- Prepayments do NOT have to be made in order to view your child's eating history.
- Only one account is needed per family.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card only. The minimum prepayment amount is $10.00 per prepay transaction.
- If you use a PayPal account it will take five to seven days for the funds to be deposited into the student's account.
- A small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the district's bank fees. Effective July 16, 2018, the transaction fee is $2.49.
- Parents can receive low balance reminders via email.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click My Students from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child's name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Meal Accounts
- Choose Make a Payment
- Complete the fields on this page
- You will enter the required credit card information. For your protection, mySchoolBucks will not store your financial information.