To Access These Services
- Download the app or visit the MySchoolBucks.com and click on “Sign Up Free”.
- Create a user profile with your email address, establish a password, and set up your security questions.
- Add a Student to your account using the student’s name, date of birth, and/or student ID number. (You may get your student's ID number by contacting your child's school or the Child Nutrition office at 214-496-8050).
Things to Know
- Prepayments do NOT have to be made in order to view your child's eating history.
- Only one account is needed per family.
- Payments can be made with major credit and debit cards only. The minimum prepayment amount is $10.00 per prepay transaction and can take up to 24 hours to post to student accounts.
- A small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the district's bank fees. Effective July 29, 2021, the transaction fee is $2.75.
- Parents can receive low balance reminders via email.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click "Add Student"
- Select School and enter First and Last Name, along with Student ID#
- Click "Find Student"
- Verify student's information and click "Add Student"
- When all students in your household have been added, click "Finish"
How to Make a Deposit
- To add funds to your student's account, click on the green "Make a Payment" button on your homepage
- On the next page you will be promoted to select a payment amount or you can add your own amount in the "Other" field. (If you haven't done so yet, you will need to add a credit card to your account.)
- Click "Continue" to visit the review page
- Click "Fund Now!" to complete your purchase