Requirements To Be A Substitute Teachers In Coppell ISD
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have high school diploma or U.S. certified equivalent
- Must speak and understand conversational and proper English
- Must complete CISD on-line virtual orientation at the cost of $54.00
- Must be fingerprinted
- Must work at least eight (8) days per semester
NOTE: Coppell ISD strives to employ the most qualified applicants; therefore, certified applicants will be considered first.
- Complete an online application
- Submit 3 references (references may NOT be a family member and you MUST provide email addresses for all references)
- We will review all applications and when the references, background and fingerprints clear, we will extend an invitation to complete an on-line virtual orientation.
Consideration for employment is at the discretion of the CISD Human Resources Department.
- All substitute candidates will be required to complete CISD on-line virtual orientationn.
Note: Orientations are by invitation only
After you submit your online application, it will remain on file for one year. You may update your application at any time and apply for other positions with the district by going to https://coppell.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.