The Board of Trustees is comprised of community members who are elected to serve three year terms. Board members are elected at large for specific places on the Board. The School Board election was originally scheduled for May 2, 2020. On March 23, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board of Trustees voted to postpone the May 2 Board of Trustees election to November 3, 2020. Read the Resolution.
- BOARD OF TRUSTEES PLACES 4 AND 5 ARE UP FOR RE-ELECTION.
2020 Application and Election Timeline
- Application for Ballot Filing Starts - Wednesday, January 15 @ 8:00 a.m.
- Application for Ballot Filing Ends - Friday, February 14 @ 5:00 p.m.
- Last Day to Register to Vote - Monday, October 5
- Early Voting Starts – Monday, October 19
- Early Voting Ends – Friday, October 30
- Election Day – Tuesday, November 3
- Texas Secretary of State
- Dallas County Elections