Message about Schoology
Everyday Good Health Habits
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. Keeping a sick child at home prevents the spread of illness in the school community and allows the child an opportunity to rest and recover. Please read our CISD’s health attendance guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not eat or drink after others.
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) and Governor Abbott waived the STAAR test. While we do not have all the details of this cancellation at this time, we will share additional information as it becomes available. Read more information here: http://ow.ly/i4vm50yMUdk