Coppell High School

    Coppell High School

    A Tradition of Excellence

    New Student

    2017-18 New Student Enrollment Information

    Please click the link below (New Student Enrollment) to get all the pertinent information required to get your child or children enrolled.  

    New student enrollment for the 2017-18 school year will begin Monday, June 19 and this will be a 2-part enrollment process during the Summer. 
    Part 1:  The parent must complete all required paperwork noted below including academic history of child(ren) prior to meeting with Ms. McFarland.  
    Part 2:  The student and parent will return for a second appointment when counselors come back on contract in late July to review academic history and course selection for the 2017-2018 school year.  

    • Tarri McFarland for 10th, 11th and 12th grades (9th grade also but only during the summer): (214-496-6156)
    Email is the most efficient way to schedule appointments. Coppell High School has online enrollment. You will need a password to enroll your student online. Prior to scheduling your appointment, please refer to the New Student Enrollment PDF for required information. Email the above Registrar the answers to the 16 Questions on the New Student Enrollment document. Once you provide this information, a password, instructions and an appointment time will be emailed to you.
    • Interested in the Gifted and Talented program or been in the GT program in another district? Click here for information.


    Documentation needed at the time of enrollment:
    Arrow  Proof of Residency in Coppell Independent School District
    Arrow2  Signed Settlement Statement, Deed of Trust, or Current Signed Rental Agreement
    Arrow  One current utility bill (electric, water or gas)
    Arrow2  Bill must contain the resident name and address
    Arrow  Student's social security card (if applicable)
    Arrow  Student's State Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
    Arrow  Photo identification of parent/legal guardian (driver's license/passport)
    Arrow2  A custodial parent will need to provide a copy of the divorce decree
    Arrow2  Legal guardian must provide court documentation
    Arrow  Immunization Records (Texas state law will not allow any student to start without this)
    Arrow2  You will be rescheduled if your child does not have current immunizations
    Arrow2  Click here for immunization requirements
    Arrow  Withdrawal papers from previously attended school (if applicable)
    Arrow  Most recent report card (from the previous school)
    Arrow2  Please also provide current transcript (unofficial) for secondary students (the campus will request OFFICIAL records from the previous school at a later date)
    Arrow  A current email address for online enrollment purposes
    Arrow  If a parent authorizes a relative or caregiver to assume educational responsibility please complete the Authorized Agreement for Nonparent Relative or Voluntary Caregiver form (NOTE: this form must be notarized)
    Arrow  If a guardian's name is not on the lease or deed of residence because the guardian(s) and child(ren) are living with a CISD resident, please complete the Notarized Affidavit of Residence (NOTE: affidavits must be notarized)
    Arrow2  Submit the completed affidavit to the secretary/registrar at your campus enrollment appointment
    Arrow  If a child is attending a CISD school because they receive after school child care from a grandparent, please complete the Nonresident Notarized Grandparent After-School Care Affidavit (NOTE: affidavit must be notarized)
    Arrow2  Submit the completed affidavit to the secretary/registrar at your campus enrollment appointment