New Student Enrollment (10th-12th Grades)
Follow the instructions below only if the student is new to Coppell ISD or previously withdrew from CISD and has been gone for more than a year.
(Please visit the Coppell High School Ninth Grade Campus Website for 9th grade New Student Enrollment Requests)
- For 10th – 12th grade enrollment, students must live within the Coppell ISD Boundaries to enroll. Click here for attendance boundaries.
- Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year for CHS is open. Please use the New Student Enrollment Application link on the right side of this page and choose the 2022-2023 (Current Year) option in the form. You will need to upload all the required documents in the Application form. See below for documentation needed for enrollment.
- Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will not start until July 5th. Please return to this webpage on or after July 5th and use the New Student Enrollment Application link.
- The enrollment process is the same for all new students. This includes students enrolling from out of state or country, private/public/charter schools, home schools, and students of district employees.
- Please note that filling out the New Student Enrollment Application is only the first step in the enrollment process. You will be receiving additional information and forms to fill out once your student’s application has been reviewed and approved by the campus registrar. Applications will be processed in the order in which they were received.
- See below for CSD Enrollment Requirements
NOTE: If you have students to be enrolled at another campus in Coppell ISD, you must go to that campus’ website and submit a New Student Enrollment Request form.
Email is the most efficient way to contact the registrar