New Student Enrollment (10th-12th Grades)
Follow the instructions below if the student is new to Coppell ISD or previously withdrew from CISD
(Please visit the Coppell High School Ninth Grade Campus Website for 9th grade New Student Enrollment Requests)
- For 10th - 12th grade enrollment, students must live within the Coppell ISD Boundaries to enroll. Click here for attendance boundaries.
- Students enrolling for the Current school year (2020-2021) must complete the 2020-2021 New Student Enrollment Request form.
- Students enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year (starting in Fall 2021) must complete the 2021-2022 New Student Enrollment Request form.
- Once you have submitted the New Student Enrollment Request form, instructions for the enrollment process will be emailed to you by the registrar.
- See below for CISD Enrollment Requirements.
NOTE: If you have students to be enrolled at another campus in Coppell ISD, you must go to that campus’ website and submit a New Student Enrollment Request form.