New Student Enrollment (6th- 8th Grades)
- For 6th - 8th grade enrollment, students must live within the Coppell ISD Boundaries to enroll. Find the school(s) you are zoned for using your home address.
- Students enrolling for current school year (2021-2022 school year) must complete the 2021-2022 New Student Enrollment Request form.
- Students enrolling for next year (2022-2023 school year starting in Fall 2022) must complete the 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Request form (coming soon).
- Once you have submitted the New Student Enrollment Request form, instructions for the enrollment process will be emailed to you by the registrar.
- See below for CISD Enrollment Requirements.
Note: Current Coppell ISD 5th grade students do not need to enroll as new students for 6th grade in middle school. Currently enrolled 5th grade students are considered returning students and their files will be automatically transferred to the appropriate middle school (based on address) for 6th grade. Parents/guardians will receive a Returning Student Enrollment email from the district in May to update student information.
If you have students to be enrolled at another campus in Coppell ISD, you must go to that campus’ website and submit a New Student Enrollment Request form.