New Student Enrollment (6th- 8th Grades)
- For 6th - 8th grade enrollment, students must live within the Coppell ISD Boundaries to enroll. Find the school(s) you are zoned for using your home address.
- Students enrolling for the Current school year (2020-2021) must complete the 2020-2021 New Student Enrollment Request form.
- Students enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year (starting in Fall 2021) must complete the 2021-2022 New Student Enrollment Request form.
- Once you have submitted the New Student Enrollment Request form, instructions for the enrollment process will be emailed to you by the registrar.
- See below for CISD Enrollment Requirements.
Note: Current Coppell ISD 5th grade students do not need to enroll as new students for 6th grade in middle school. Currently enrolled 5th grade students are considered returning students and their files will be automatically transferred to the appropriate middle school (based on address) for 6th grade. Parents/guardians will receive a Returning Student Enrollment email from the district in late April to update student information.
If you have students to be enrolled at another campus in Coppell ISD, you must go to that campus’ website and submit a New Student Enrollment Request form.
CMS East Enrollment for New Families
Families that are new to Coppell ISD and are zoned for CMS East should complete the online New Student Enrollment Form to schedule an enrollment appointment for the current 2020-2021 school year. See a list of required documents below. Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will begin at the end of May after the current school year ends.
Note: Current 5th grade students enrolled at a CISD elementary school do not need to complete a new student enrollment form for middle school. The elementary school will transfer student's information to the middle school that they are zoned for.