New Student Enrollment (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Pre-Kindergarten enrollment has eligibility requirements. Learn more about the eligibility requirements and access the application forms.
- For Kindergarten to 5th grade enrollment, students must live within the Coppell ISD Boundaries to enroll. Find the school(s) you are zoned for using your home address.
- Students enrolling for 2022-2023 school year starting in Fall 2022 must complete the 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Request form. Kindergarten students enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022.
- Once you have submitted the New Student Enrollment Request form, instructions for the enrollment process will be emailed to you by the registrar.
- See below for CISD Enrollment Requirements.
NOTE: Current Coppell ISD Pre-Kindergarten students do not need to enroll as new students for Kindergarten. Currently enrolled Pre-K students are considered returning students when they are eligible for kindergarten and their files will be automatically transferred to their home campuses (based on address) for Kindergarten. Parents/guardians will receive a Returning Student Enrollment email from the district in May to update student information.
If you have students to be enrolled at another campus in Coppell ISD, you must go to that campus’ website and submit a New Student Enrollment Request form.