Distinguished Achievement Program (DAP)
The Distinguished Achievement Program (DAP) is the most rigorous graduation plan for Texas high school students. In Coppell ISD, we recommend DAP as the best way for a student to prepared for college.
To graduate under the DAP, students complete the recommended curriculum and also meet the following requirements:
- Complete Levels I, II, and III of a foreign language.
- Complete at least four advanced measures.
- Each AP exam scored at 3 or higher.
- Each college course completed with a grade of B or higher (including tech prep courses).
- Completion of an independent research project under the supervision of a mentor.
- Qualification as a commended scholar or higher on the PSAT National Merit Qualifying Exam.