CISD Digital Learning Articles 2013-14
Articles on Technology in the Classroom
- Edutopia, "5 Epiphanies on Learning in a 1:1 iPad Classroom"
- TX Attorney General Gregg Abbott's Educating Texans Plan: High Quality Digital Learning
- Edutopia, "Kids Speak Out on Student Engagement"
- User Generated Education, "SAMR as a Framework for Moving Toward Education 3.0"
- Beth Holland blog article "In Response to 'Redefinition'"
- Edutopia, "Social Media in Education: Resource Roundup"
- Tech & Learning, "One-to-One Computing and Classroom Management" by Mike Hasley
- Edutopia, "Teaching the Essential Skills of the Mobile Classroom"
- Lisa Nielsen The Innovative Educator-Blog post "Restrictive Social Media Policies Don't Prevent Inappropriate Relationships"
- The Digital Shift, "Harvard Study Examines Youth Views on Technology Use in Schools"
- Mind Shift, "Dispelling Myths About Blocked Websites in Schools"
- Cable in the Classroom, "Digital Citizenship"
- Project Tomorrow (Speak Up)- This website provides research and data about the state and national dialog pertaining to educational technology.