This program is a half day program and not a full day.
Locations: Austin Elementary, 161 S. Moore Road, Coppell, TX 75019
Wilson Elementary, 200 South Coppell Road, Coppell, TX 75019
Eligibility: Coppell ISD offers a Pre-Kindergarten Program for eligible students who...
- are 4 years of age on or before September 1 for the enrolling school year (Example: Sept. 1, 2019 for 2019-2020 school year)
- reside within the boundaries of Coppell ISD
- meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- The child qualifies for Free or Reduced Lunch
- The child needs English as a second language, and must be tested for limited English Proficiency (ESL)
- The child qualifies as homeless as defined by federal law
- The child qualifies as a child of a active duty member of the US Armed Forces or the child of a member of the US Armed Forces who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- The child is currently in or has been in foster care
- The child is the son/daughter of a peace officer, firefighter or emergency medical first responder for the Star of Texas Award
Qualifications: If you qualify for one of the above criteria, please contact 214-496-6021 for additional information. ESL students must be tested to determine qualification.
2019-2020 PK Application
Open for 4-year olds born before Sept. 1, 2015.
Read eligibility requirement before applying.
Note: If your child turns 4 years old after Sept. 1, 2019 you will have to wait to apply for the 2020-2021 school year. The application will be available in April, 2020.
Testing dates for 2019-2020 school year are April 23rd, April 24th and May 7th for the spring.
If you are interested in the remainder of the 2018/2019 school year please call the PK phone line below.