New Student Enrollment (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
Follow the instructions below only if the student is new to Coppell ISD or previously withdrew from CISD and has been gone for more than a year.
Parents/Guardians of currently enrolled students will receive a Returning Student Enrollment email for each of their students from the district in late April to do the annual returning student enrollment update.
You do not need to complete a New Student Enrollment Application for your currently enrolled Pre-Kindergarten students that will be in Kindergarten next year. Their files will be automatically moved to the appropriate Elementary School.
- Pre-Kindergarten enrollment has eligibility requirements. Learn more about the eligibility requirements and access the application form HERE.
- For Kindergarten – 5th grade enrollment, students must live within the Coppell ISD Boundaries to enroll. Find the school(s) you are zoned for using your home address.
- Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year is open. Please use the New Student Enrollment Application link on the right side of this page and choose the 2022-2023 (Current Year) option in the form. You will need to upload all the required documents in the Application form. See below for documentation needed for enrollment.
- The New Student Enrollment Application form for the 2023-2024 school year is open. Please use the New Student Enrollment Application link on the right side of this page and choose the 2023-2024 (Future Year) option in the form. You will need to upload all the required documents in the Application form. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit an application and then, when the application is reviewed and approved, you will receive another email with information on the next step in the enrollment process.
- The enrollment process is the same for all new students. This includes students enrolling from out of state or country, private/public/charter schools, home schools, and students of district employees.
- Please note that filling out the New Student Enrollment Application is only the first step in the enrollment process. You will be receiving additional information and forms to fill out once your student’s application has been reviewed and approved by the campus registrar. Applications will be processed in the order in which they were received.
- See below for CISD Enrollment Requirements.
NOTE: Current Coppell ISD Pre-Kindergarten students do not need to enroll as new students for Kindergarten. Currently enrolled Pre-K students are considered returning students when they are eligible for kindergarten and their files will be automatically transferred to their home campuses (based on address) for Kindergarten. Parents/guardians will receive a Returning Student Enrollment email from the district in May to update student information.
If you have students to be enrolled at another campus in Coppell ISD, you must go to that campus’ website and submit a New Student Enrollment Request form.
The form below is not to be used for Pre-Kindergarten applications. CLICK HERE for pre-kindergarten eligibility requirements and enrollment application.
Email is the most efficient way to contact Mrs. Younis