Campuses will use virtual meeting options to limit campus visitors, when possible. Visitors who enter the building will be required to wear a face covering during substantial and moderate transmission levels. Individuals who proceed beyond the reception area will have to follow specific guidelines for visitors.
- No outside visitors or parents will be allowed to come to school for lunch, at least during the fall semester.
- Main school entrances will be locked immediately after arrival times and remain that way throughout the day to help ensure effective management and safe screening of visitors.
- Visitors and volunteers will be limited, at least during the fall semester. NOTE: essential volunteers scheduled for work at a campus will be pre-screened for COVID-19 temperature/symptoms before admittance on campus.
- Coppell ISD is permitted to prevent any individual who fails the health screening criteria from being admitted to the campus. until they meet any of the criteria for re-entry to the campus.
- Virtual meetings will be available when possible.
- Visitors and staff will maintain physical distancing for meetings in smaller conference areas.
Visiting and Volunteering
Coppell Independent School District (CISD) is grateful for community partners who join us in our mission. We strive to ensure your experience volunteering with CISD is a positive one and that it enhances your relationship with our schools and community. We appreciate the time and effort all of our volunteers give to make our district a great place to live, learn, and work.
Parents and Visitors on Campus
For the safety of those within the school setting, all parents and visitors are expected to demonstrate the highest standards of courtesy and conduct.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Volunteering in Coppell ISD
CISD appreciates the valuable time parents and community members donate to building brighter futures for our students. The excellence in our school system is due, in large part, to the involvement of our parents and community members and their volunteer efforts.Volunteer Application and Background CheckNew for the 2019-20 school year, CISD is using a volunteer application process for all volunteers in the District.Please read the steps below before you fillout the Application and Background Check Forms
There are 3 steps in filling out the forms:
- Set yourself up in the new system with a brand new username and password - you cannot use a previous username or password here. This system will not recognize any of those other credentials.
- Once set up, you will be taken to the application portal. Click on the "Add New Application" button as you are applying for the job of volunteer.
- Fill out the entire application and finish by clicking on the submit button. WITHIN 10 DAYS YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL OF APPROVAL OR DENIAL. If you have not received an email your application wasn't not complete. Please go back and complete the application.
You WILL receive an email once you have been approved.VOLUNTEER APPLICATION AND BACKGROUND CHECK FORMS
In order to upgrade the security of your personal information, you will be required to fill out a volunteer application (setting up a secure user name and password) and background form. This user name and password will be used again next year. Volunteers are a valuable part of our educational team and we appreciate all you do!