2018 Secondary Summer School/Accelerated Instruction
CISD is proud to provide a menu of high quality academic programs designed to meet our students' diverse summer school needs. It is our goal to offer innovative academic opportunities along with the traditional courses that students expect to find in summer school.Students will be offered opportunities for credit recovery-for courses failed, or for original credit-for academic acceleration for Government and Economics only.
NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING PHYSICAL EDUCATION OR A THIRD YEAR OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE DURING SUMMER SCHOOL FOR ORIGINAL CREDITStudent must live in CISD boundaries to attend our Summer School Program.
Campus Summer School Contact Designee (Prior to June 8)
Summer School Information
Dates: June 18 - July 12
School Days: Monday - Thursday*
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Coppell High School
No School on July 4th and July 5th
*We will have classes on Friday, June 22
Summer School Registration
Thursday, June 14th
Friday, June 15th
from 8:00-11:00 a.m. at CHS
All late registration will have a $50.00 additional charge
- Be mindful of the registration deadlines on the Summer School Registration Forms. There is a $50 fee for Late Registration.
- Location of Secondary Summer School is at Coppell High School (185 W. Parkway Blvd., Coppell, TX 75019)
- Summer School hours are 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- AM classes: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- PM classes: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Elementary Summer School dates are different from Secondary Summer School dates. Check the Elementary Summer School website for more details.
- ESL Secondary Summer School is by invitation only. All qualified participants will be notified in the spring. ESL Summer School hours are 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Summer School Staff Development is June 15.
- All learners must bring their own set of ear buds for summer school.