GEM (Great Employees Matter)
The internal employee recognition program GEM (Great Employees Matter), seeks to recognize outstanding employees who serve the mission and core values of the Coppell Independent School District in a manner that exceeds job and salary expectations.
Coppell ISD employees must be nominated by supervisors, colleagues or other employees of the District, and as many as 10 top nominees - who go “above and beyond the call of duty” - will be recognized two times per year before the Board of Trustees. The names of those honored will also be added to the Superintendent’s District Highlights at the applicable school board meeting.
Nomination Period for 2020-2021
- Fall (September 4 – November 30)
- Spring (December 7 – April 9)
Submit a Nomination
- Log into Eduphoria
- Once in “Eduphoria,” select “Formspace.”
- At the lower left hand corner, click on “Submit New Form.”
- Then, click on the “Communications Department”
- Select “GEM.” The GEM Nomination Form will “pop-up” and must be filled out completely. (Please check the spelling of the nominee’s name, position, and campus/building.)
- Date your nomination/submission (use calendar icon at lower left)
- Once complete, hit the “Submit Form” button in the lower left hand corner. (Repeat process for additional nominations; teams should be submitted as a group, with each individual name, etc., listed all on the same nomination form.)