Welcome to Coppell ISD's Online Application System
TalentEd Recruit and Hire
Please follow the instructions to complete an online application.
- Go to https://apps2.winocular.com/coppell/workspace/wSpace.exe?Action=wsJobsMain
- Before creating a username and password on the first page, scroll down to see the list of available positions.
- Select the title of the position to review the job description.
- Click "Apply for this Position" if you meet the qualifications and requirements for the position.
- For NEW Applicants- select "Create new Account and Apply" to Update your application enter your username and password in the center section.
- While you are logged-in, TalentEd allows you to apply for more than one position by simply selecting another position under the Job Listings tab at the top of the page.
- Applications can be updated anytime by logging back into TalentEd and following the above steps.
- Your application will be kept on file for 24 months from the date of receipt.
Below are suggested documents to submit with your application:
• Copy of transcripts (originals required if hired)
• Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
• Current resumeTalentEd is a paperless system, please do not mail your credentials, etc, to the district.