CMSN Student Materials Return/Collection Days
North parents and guardians,
We are ready and excited for this week's Student Materials Return/Collection Days this Wednesday-Friday, May 13-15.
We will utilize both the front parking lot loop and the rear bus loop for these events. Please see the below for the traffic flow pattern. All vehicles should enter the property from Natches Trace in front of Denton Creek Elementary and proceed through their front loop toward CMS North. In the CMSN front loop, you will be able to return/collect:
- art portfolios and supplies
- paw print bumper stickers for the 3rd 9-weeks Honor Roll
- medication from the nurse's clinic
- textbooks, library books, and calculators
All traffic should then exit the CMSN front loop turning right onto Natches Trace. If you need to visit the stations in the CMSN bus loop, you will next turn right into the back loop. If you do not need to visit the stations in the bus loop, you are all done for the day! In the CMSN bus loop, you will be able to return/collect:
- band instruments
- athletics and locker room equipment
- theatre pictures
- choir performance clothing
Finally, here a couple tips to make these events run smoothly:
- Place a sign with your students first and last name in your car window or on your dashboard. Asking for names and the spelling of names is sure to slow things down.
- All vehicles should remain in one single-file line. Please do not skip a station by driving around the car(s) in front of you. Line jumping is certain to cause a chaotic situation. Please help maintain an orderly event by remaining in a single-file line at all times.
- All students and parents must remain in your vehicles at all time.
- All staff and participants must adhere to the county's social distancing guidelines and avoid physical contact.
Here again are the dates and times for our event:
- May 13 - 6th grade
- May 14 - 7th grade
- May 15 - 8th grade
On each day, please adhere to the following last name breakdown and times:
- 8:30am - 9:30am = last names A-G
- 9:30am - 10:30am = last names H-M
- 10:30am - 11:30am = last names N-S
- 11:30am - 12:30pm = last names T-Z
Thank you for your help. We can't wait to see you later this week!
All my best,
Dr. Greg Axelson | Principal