With the Dallas county judge's order that we are not allowed to gather in our schools face to face at this time, we will not be having our typical schedule pickup in person this year. We will be able to release your student's schedule (prior to the first day of instruction) so that you can see that in Home Access Center. I will send another email with those instructions once those schedules are available.
A requirement for ALL students enrolled is that each family provides verification of their address every school year. You may do this by uploading a gas, water or electric bill from June or July 2020 to the google form linked below :
Please upload your address verification by next Friday July 31st.
Additionally, please see below for some reminders.
- You can see the Draft Return to School Guide and FAQ at www.coppellisd.com/returntoschool.
- The commitment form is available on the return to school page or directly at https://go.coppellisd.com/20-21commitmentform. The deadline for the commitment form has been extended to August 6, 2020.
- All of CISD’s messages about Return to School are online at www.coppellisd.com. Based on last Thursday’s announcement from Dallas County, as well as Friday’s release of new TEA guidelines on in-person instruction, the CISD Return to School Task Force is meeting this week to determine how this new TEA guidance from July 17, as well as the Dallas County Health and Human Services public health order announced July 16, will impact the start of the school year, and what adjustments to the Draft Return to School Guide will need to be made.
- CISD will share any new information or decisions, after the Return to School Task Force has had time to meet and plan accordingly based on the latest information released last week.
- For all incoming 7th grade parents, Texas and Coppell ISD require two additional immunizations, Tdap and Meningococcal/MCV4, to be administered prior any student starting 7th grade. These immunizations are required for both virtual and in person learning. Immunization notification letters were mailed in April to all parents whose students still need to receive these required immunizations. Please forward your updated immunization record to CMSN's school nurse, Ms. Tierney, at firstname.lastname@example.org. These immunizations are due by August 1.
Coppell Middle School North