Remote Learning Reminders - October 9, 2020
Good Evening North Families,
We appreciate you partnering with us to make sure remote learning is successful! I wanted to send some reminders as we start the second nine weeks grading period.
- Please make sure your learner is doing the following:
- Login to Schoology each morning to prepare for the day.
- Attend live Zoom sessions with their video enabled so they can interact with their teacher.
- Complete all tests and assignments.
- Follow the bell schedule.
- Communicate with their teacher when they need help.
- Use the virtual tutoring hub when needed.
- Parents, we need your support with the following:
- Please make sure you have created your parent Schoology account so you can monitor your child’s progress. Directions are in the CISD Parent Digital Learning Parent Information document.
- Please work with your child’s teacher to ensure that any missing assignments or tests are completed.
- Please review the CISD Remote Learning Back to School Checklist with your child to review the expectations.
- The CISD Parent Hub also has some helpful information.
Thank you and we are looking forward to a remarkable second nine weeks of school. We know this is challenging and we appreciate you!
Coppell Middle School North