Homecoming - October 26, 2019
2019 Homecoming Dance
This year Homecoming Dance tickets can be purchased online at
Tickets will be assigned to the Student’s ID number. Students should keep the receipt as proof of purchase, but it is not needed for entry into Homecoming. Students will only need their School Issued ID upon arrival. Guest coming with a CISD
student will need to bring a government issued ID with them.
• October 1st – October 11th $35.00 Each Ticket
• October 12th – October 26th $40.00 Each Ticket
• Irving Convention Center
• October 26th
• 8:00 PM until 12:00 AM
General Ticket Information:
• Purchasing a ticket does not complete the guest registration. Students hoping to bring a guest
MUST complete the guest form for any student from outside Coppell ISD. Guest Forms must be turned
in 10 days before the date of Homecoming. If a student fails to submit a completed guest form to
their school administration, the ticket purchase will be forfeited.
• Important: All guests must be under the age of 21 on the DATE of the event.
• If you are bringing a guest, you must complete the guest form and turn it into your campus
administration office. A student who fails to turn in their guest form forfeits the cost of the
ticket. It is the student’s responsibility to turn in the form and follow up with campus
administration if a problem occurs. All forms must be completed no less than 10 school days before
• Guest Form: The guest form can be found on https://www.coppellisd.com/chs under Quick Links.
Quick Links is located on the right side of the home page.