New Student Registration for 2018-19 School Year
Mockingbird Registration Information
To enroll for kindergarten for the 2018-19 school year, your child must have been born on or before September 1, 2013.
Verify your attendance zone.
- Make sure that you live within Coppell ISD boundaries and know which elementary school your address is zoned for by taking a look at this map or entering your address on this page.
You must bring the following documents with you to this appointment or your registration cannot be completed:
- Proof of Residency in Coppell Independent School District
- Buyers SIGNED Closing Disclosure (CD), Warranty Deed, or Current SIGNED Rental Agreement with ALL occupants listed on the lease.
- One current utility bill (electric, water or gas)
- Bill must contain the resident name and address
- Student's social security card (if applicable)
- Student's State Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
- Photo identification of parent/legal guardian (driver's license/passport)
- A custodial parent will need to provide a copy of the divorce decree
- Legal guardian must provide court documentation
- Immunization Records (Texas state law will not allow any student to start without this)
- You will be rescheduled if your child does not have current immunizations
- Click here for immunization requirements
- Withdrawal papers from previously attended school (if applicable)
- Most recent report card from the previous school (if applicable)
- Please also provide current transcript (unofficial) for secondary students (the campus will request OFFICIAL records from the previous school at a later date)
- A current email address for online enrollment purposes