New Student Registration for 2019-20 School Year
Mockingbird Registration Information
To enroll for kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year, your child must have been born on or before September 1, 2014.
Step 1: Verify your attendance zone.
- Make sure that you live within Coppell ISD boundaries and know which elementary school your address is zoned for by entering your address on this page.
Step 2: Complete this information form to request registration:
Step 3: You will be contacted after July 26 with login information to complete the online portion of registration and to set up an appointment to bring in your documentation.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE PORTION OF REGISTRATION PRIOR TO YOUR IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT.
You must bring the following documents with you to this appointment or your registration cannot be completed:
- Proof of Residency in Coppell Independent School District
- Buyers SIGNED Closing Disclosure (CD), Warranty Deed, or Current SIGNED Rental Agreement with ALL occupants listed on the lease.
- One current utility bill (electric, water or gas)
- Bill must contain the resident name and address
- Student's social security card (if applicable)
- Student's State Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
- Photo identification of parent/legal guardian (driver's license/passport)
- A custodial parent will need to provide a copy of the divorce decree
- Legal guardian must provide court documentation
- Immunization Records (Texas state law will not allow any student to start without this)
- You will be rescheduled if your child does not have current immunizations
- Click here for immunization requirements
- Withdrawal papers from previously attended school (if applicable)
- Most recent report card from the previous school (if applicable)
- Please also provide current transcript (unofficial) for secondary students (the campus will request OFFICIAL records from the previous school at a later date)
- A current email address for online enrollment purposes