District News and Announcements
Wilson Elementary students drummed to the beat and mastered the bass clef, as they practiced rhythmic structure and sight reading during music class.
A band of seventh-grade boys had the crowd buzzing with excitement during volleyball games.
Thirty-one CHS students have been selected as 2022-2023 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.
Please be advised of the Coppell ISD attendance policy:
For all absences
- Send a handwritten note with your child to school within 3 days and include your child's first and last name, dates absent, and an explanation of the reason for the absence (email is not considered a handwritten note)
- If a note is not provided, the absence will be marked unexcused
- Please bring a doctor’s note, not just a handwritten parent note
- Your doctor may fax a note to 214-496-6603
- Please provide a handwritten note after the absence with your child's first and last name, dates absent, and an explanation of the reason for the absence (email is not considered a handwritten note)
- Learner will be responsible for making up work when he/she returns, but does not have to be provided prior to the leave
- If an unexcused extended absence is more than 9 consecutive school days, the learner will be withdrawn ON the 10th consecutive school day
- Please send a handwritten note which indicates the specific date of the religious holiday
- If travel is required, please include the travel dates, and clearly indicate they are travel days.
- Learner will be responsible for making up work when he/she returns
To report an absence, please submit this form. https://www.coppellisd.com//cms/module/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=213