District News and Announcements
CHS9 student Hashini Raja and Special Education Teacher Chaz Bowen were named Coppell Chamber's Student and Teacher of the Month.
Ten high school education and training students recently participated in the Texas Association of Future Educators Area competition and qualified for state.
Please be advised of the Coppell ISD attendance policy for elementary learners:For all absences:
- Send a handwritten note with your child to school within 3 days and include your child's first and last name, dates absent, and an explanation of the reason for the absence (email is not considered a handwritten note)
- If a note is not provided, the absence will be marked unexcused
- Please bring a doctor’s note, not just a handwritten parent note
- Please notify the teacher and request approval from the Assistant Principal
- Please provide a handwritten note after the absence with your child's first and last name, dates absent, and an explanation of the reason for the absence (email is not considered a handwritten note)
- Learner will be responsible for making up work when he/she returns, but does not have to be provided prior to the leave
- If the extended absence is more than 9 consecutive school days, the learner will be withdrawn ON the 10th consecutive school day
- Please request approval from the AP and complete the approval request for religious holidays/experiences
- Please send a handwritten note which indicates the specific date of the religious holiday
- If travel is required, please include the travel dates, and clearly indicate they are travel days.
- Learner will be responsible for making up work when he/she returns